new xfdesktop finished

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Wed Jun 16 16:43:03 CEST 2004

i just noticed that tar appears to abort and dump core when untarring
that tarball (well, it did on one of my machines, but not on another).
it appears to be fine, however.  --enable-debug=full isn't going to
work, because i put in a quick hack to make it compile properly with the
older libxfcegui4 i have at home (can't update until i get internet back
or remember to bring a later copy at home).

i was going to put up a new tarball, but 'make dist' isn't working (tar
is coredumping again).  hmm, perhaps it's just this machine.  grr.

ok, new tarball is up, and i think it works.  sorry bout that.  if you
downloaded a 20-byte long file, delete that and grab it again ^_~.

	-brian