xfce4 weather plugin

Josh Howard jrh at zeppelin.net
Tue Jun 15 19:57:22 CEST 2004

"Brian J. Tarricone" <bjt23 at cornell.edu> writes:

> this is a known issue - i believe a patch was posted on the xfce-goodies
> mailing list, but the author of the plugin (he's not associated with the
> xfce project) hasn't released a new version, AFAIK.
>
> IIRC, there's a similar gtk_tree_view_column...() call a few lines below
> the one you mention (or perhaps above) that also needs to be fixed.

Ah, okay. Thanks. Has there been any thought to just folding some of
these fun things right into the base xfce project? (I'm sure someone
has thought about it.) It'd be kind of nice if some of these plugins
were brought up to date and could be grabbed even more easily than
the current method. I understand permission should be sought from the
author.

--
Josh Howard <jrh at zeppelin.net>