xfce4 weather plugin

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Tue Jun 15 16:29:22 CEST 2004

this is a known issue - i believe a patch was posted on the xfce-goodies
mailing list, but the author of the plugin (he's not associated with the
xfce project) hasn't released a new version, AFAIK.

IIRC, there's a similar gtk_tree_view_column...() call a few lines below
the one you mention (or perhaps above) that also needs to be fixed.

	-brian