xfce4 translations stats

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Fri Jun 11 15:59:58 CEST 2004

excellent!  i'm glad someone's found it useful already.  sometimes my
mini-projects start out with the thought "wouldn't it be cool if...?"
without any thought as to whether or not it'll be useful.

one thing moritz suggested, which i'll see about doing, is also listing
by language, so you (i.e., as a translator) could click on your language
to see what, specifically, needs updating (if anything).  that seems (to
me, at least) to be a much better interface from the perspective of a
translator.

	-brian