xfce4 translations stats

Ted Sola ted at disturbedconfusion.com
Fri Jun 11 03:34:42 CEST 2004

Thanks alot Brian! :)

I have been hoping xfce would get this one day. Some time ago I snooped
around the program Gnome uses, which is pretty great. (A little more
complicated etc.) But it didn't seem to fit out of the box, and since I
did not have the skills to modify it to fit something else, I dropped
it.

Anyway, great work :)

(Just for the record, I'm the translator of 'no', which got 100% in the
entire xfce_4_0 branch :)