build problem in latest CVS

Don Christensen djc at cisco.com
Tue Jul 27 20:52:17 CEST 2004

I'm having a build problem in xffm-icons where there is nothing in
the pixmaps subdirectory:

   (cd xffm-icons; ./configure --prefix=/opt/xfce4)
   config.status: creating pixmaps/Makefile
   config.status: error: cannot find input file: pixmaps/Makefile.in
   make: *** [xffm-icons] Error 1

It appears that CVS does not think the pixmaps directory exists,
even though I blew everything away and got it all fresh from CVS.

   % cd xffm-icons/
   % ls pixmaps/
   % cvs update pixmaps
   cvs update: nothing known about pixmaps
   % cvs update xfmime-edit
   ? xfmime-edit/Makefile
   cvs update: Updating xfmime-edit

The config scripts still want to build in pixmaps, so I don't
know if this is an anon CVS issue or if the build scripts have
not been updated.

-Don

--
Don Christensen       Senior Software Development Engineer
djc at cisco.com         Cisco Systems, Santa Cruz, CA