xfce4-terminal 0.0.2 is out

Don Christensen djc at cisco.com
Tue Jul 27 18:18:26 CEST 2004

Antonio SJ Musumeci wrote:
> Small and fast would be my vote also. Instead of tabs... or in addition
> option to.... something like how emacs deals with multible buffers when
> run in X mode would be nice. Holding control and clicking left mouse
> button brings up a menu with the buffers. That could allow for less
> space to be used but give the multi terminal ability. Which would be
> nice for example on my 1024x768 development laptop where screen space is
> very precious.

Mentioning a terminal and emacs together gives me visions of a terminal
emulator that allows me to switch sessions (think "buffers") using the
standard emacs keybinding C-x b.  Maybe even C-x f to open a new shell
in a given directory.  That would be cool!  :^)

-Don

--
Don Christensen       Senior Software Development Engineer
djc at cisco.com         Cisco Systems, Santa Cruz, CA