xfce4-terminal 0.0.2 is out

Antonio SJ Musumeci bile at landofbile.com
Tue Jul 27 12:19:33 CEST 2004

Small and fast would be my vote also. Instead of tabs... or in addition
option to.... something like how emacs deals with multible buffers when
run in X mode would be nice. Holding control and clicking left mouse
button brings up a menu with the buffers. That could allow for less
space to be used but give the multi terminal ability. Which would be
nice for example on my 1024x768 development laptop where screen space is
very precious.