xfce4-terminal 0.0.2 is out

Randy Chung aoshi at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Jul 27 18:29:13 CEST 2004

Screen does something like that, although with a different keybinding
(e.g. C-a " for a list of sessions, C-a 1 to go to session 1, see the
man page for more details).  rxvt + screen will give you a lightweight
vt emulator with multiple buffers (with built-in copying between
buffers!).  Very cool :)

Screen's been good to me.  Hopefully you'll find it cool too!

--

Randy