xfdesktop menu drag and drop?

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Tue Jul 20 18:06:24 CEST 2004

that's funny, actually, as i'd forgotten it was even there.  i'd rather
not remove it, as i'm going to add DnD support to the panel once i can
figure out how.  also, i'd like menueditor to be able to receive dropped
items from the menu (so people can create custom menus using stuff from
the autogenerated menu, which you can't see in menueditor).  after this
is done, it will most definitely be useful.  i don't see how it's
confusing, as there's certainly precedent for DnD from a menu.

	-brian