Building XFCE on Cygwin

Maarten Boekhold boekhold at emirates.net.ae
Thu Jul 8 17:48:43 CEST 2004

Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

> it just occurs to me that if you end up running autogen.sh, make sure
> you have gtk-doc, as the CVS version of the xfce libs use gtk-doc, and
> configure will fail to generate properly if you don't have gtk-doc
> installed.  if that's not possible for you, doing your
> copy-system-libtool trick should work ok, if you just run configure
> afterwards.  in theory.

Hmmm, that probably explains my previous mail. However, I do have the
'gtk-doc' *cygwin* package installed (it's called gtk2-x11-doc). This
package does not seem to include any autoconf macros however. Could be
that the package is not complete, as it's very new. Are there any macro
files that are supposed to be part of the gtk-doc package? I can contact
the maintainer...

Maarten