Couple CVS problems I'm having.....

Wade Nelson hollywoodb at fastmail.fm
Wed Jul 7 17:25:34 CEST 2004

these are things I'm noticing with full xfce4-cvs... it might be a local
problem, since they don't seem to be affecting those I talked to in
irc.freenode.net #xfce... I'm running a gentoo system, gcc 3.3.3, glibc
2.3.4, headers 2.6.6, kernel 2.6.7, nptl:

1) xfdesktop right-click menu doesn't work... middle-click window-list
menu does... the right-click menu seems to be set up correctly,
xfce-menueditor has no issues with it.

2) pagers in both taskbar & panel do not show what desktop I'm on...
they show open windows and such, but the current desktop is not
highlighted... the panel desktop-switcher applet does show what desktop
I'm on

Also, I'm finding very little documentation on this, how do I set
default TERM for xfterm4?  Are there other global variables that
can/should be set also?

Is there a way to set panel launcher menus to close when I click
anywhere outside the panel / open menu ?

Is it possible for the files in /etc/xfce4/ to be copied to all users'
~/ directories for specified language, outside of writing my own wrapper
script?

thanks!