[OT] Icons

edscott edscott at prodigy.net.mx
Wed Jul 7 15:20:26 CEST 2004

El mié, 07-07-2004 a las 05:45, Francois Le Clainche escribió:

> Thank you for adding Rodent.mime.xml to the CVS :)

If you think the file needs any modifications, please do update the CVS.
> It's so much easier like this, stupid me. It works like a charm.
>
> I've changed the README, added the Rodent.mime.xml to the tarball and
> added a missing f-memory icon to my theme.
>
> The latest version of this theme will always be available from this page:
> http://perso.wanadoo.fr/flc.web/xfce.html

Maybe they should be included in xffm-icons? If you wish to do so,
please go ahead and commit. There is room since the duplicated gnome,
crystal, and other themes were removed. AFAICT, the Rodent theme is not
duplicated elsewhere.

regards,

Edscott