[OT] Icons

Francois Le Clainche fleclainche at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 7 12:45:51 CEST 2004

Le jeudi 01 juillet 2004 à 12:18, edscott wilson garcia a écrit:

> Hi Francois,
>
> Cool theme :-)
>
> But there is a mistake in the README. The mimefile it would use on
> overwritting the Xfce icons directory is the "plain" theme, but all the
> icon names indicate it is a "gnome-similar" theme. (On your local box
> you probably have saved with xfmime-edit and are overridding the
> default).
>
> I have just added the file Rodent.mime.xml to xffm-icons CVS, so that
> you can change the README to:
>
> </begin>
>
> All "fixed" icons will be replaced by selecting the "Rodent" theme from the
> xffm menu (if xffm-icons is installed). Other icons used by xffm are gtk stock icons.
> You may have to restart xffm after changing themes for all changes to take effect.
>
> If package "xffm-icons" is not installed, copy
>
> Rodent.mime.xml -->  $DATADIR/xfce4/mime/Rodent.mime.xml
>
> and proceed as above.
>
> </end>

Hi Edscott,

Sorry for the delay, I was afk.

Thank you for adding Rodent.mime.xml to the CVS :)
It's so much easier like this, stupid me. It works like a charm.

I've changed the README, added the Rodent.mime.xml to the tarball and
added a missing f-memory icon to my theme.

The latest version of this theme will always be available from this page:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/flc.web/xfce.html

Cheers
François
--