xfdesktop menu drag and drop?

Josh Howard jrh at zeppelin.net
Fri Jul 2 07:30:02 CEST 2004

I'm not sure if this is a recent change or not, but I've noticed that
the xfdesktop menu supports drag and drop. A quick attempt to drag
some things around didn't make it obvious to me what I'm able to drag
to and from the menu itself. Is there something more to this? If not,
I guess I'm just getting lazy or less adept with my mouse, but I tend
to trigger the drag and drop quite often and it's a little annoying
to drag something instead of start the app like I had expected.

--
Josh Howard <jrh at zeppelin.net>