xffm: In-place renaming

Danny Milosavljevic danny.milo at gmx.net
Sat Jan 17 13:25:33 CET 2004

Hi edscott :)

Updated xffm from cvs head and it seems to work well :)

Although I noticed that I can inplace-rename ".." too ? interesting ;)
(it doesnt do anything though, but weird that it even starts editing...
not a big deal though)

And the way it is now it always goes to inplace-rename mode when I
launch things (it does launch them too :))

Maybe make it cancel inplace edit when launching...

Also, I have the habit of clicking on a line (the name column) to
highlight it, think a bit, and then doubleclick on it. Doesnt work
anymore since all it does is select text in the now-shown inplace edit
:))

All these things are really minor, and I think I will just change habits
to click on the icon instead... but wanted you to know either way...

cheers,
  Danny