URGENT: Help needed for preparing Fosdem

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed Dec 22 21:59:08 CET 2004

Hi

Some more information on this in the attached PDF.

- We should just provide a planning, not a copy of the materials
- The goal of dev rooms is to give more visibility to projects and share
informations between projects
- I think it would be a great opportunity for Xfce to be part of such a
developper room

So please, again, it's a urgent call for help :)

Cheers,
Olivier.