URGENT: Help needed for preparing Fosdem

Moritz Heiber moe at xfce.org
Thu Dec 23 01:02:52 CET 2004

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:59:08 +0100
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Some more information on this in the attached PDF.
>
> - We should just provide a planning, not a copy of the materials
> - The goal of dev rooms is to give more visibility to projects and
> share informations between projects
> - I think it would be a great opportunity for Xfce to be part of such
> a developper room
>
> So please, again, it's a urgent call for help :)
>
> Cheers,
> Olivier.
>
> On Wed, 2004-12-22 at 19:00 +0100, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> > Hi devs,
> >
> > We have the opportunity to have a developper room on Sunday morning
> > at fosdem from 9:00 to 12:30.
> >
> > For this we need to provide a well defined schedule, with internal
> > presentations submitted to the Fosdem committee, so it's announced
> > and so on.
> >
> > I won't have time to prepare that though I think it would be great
> > if we could have that devroom for Xfce. So, among the Xfce devs
> > coming to Fosdem with a good knowledge of Xfce design, anyone ready
> > to give some help on this?
> >
> > I need an urgent answer, I should give my confirmation for the
> > devroom today.

Unfortunately I just got back from a christmas gathering held by my
company .. and I'm pretty drunk. Therefore, I'm not going to read the
PDF now .. but I promise to do it once I get up tomorrow.

And I'm sure I'll be able to help you on this one .. ;-)

Regards,

Moritz

PS: Just incase you wondered if anyone actually cared