URGENT: Help needed for preparing Fosdem

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed Dec 22 19:00:57 CET 2004

Hi devs,

We have the opportunity to have a developper room on Sunday morning at
fosdem from 9:00 to 12:30.

For this we need to provide a well defined schedule, with internal
presentations submitted to the Fosdem committee, so it's announced and
so on.

I won't have time to prepare that though I think it would be great if we
could have that devroom for Xfce. So, among the Xfce devs coming to
Fosdem with a good knowledge of Xfce design, anyone ready to give some
help on this?

I need an urgent answer, I should give my confirmation for the devroom
today.

TIA
Olivier.