Xfce Helper proof of concept

edscott edscott at prodigy.net.mx
Fri Aug 27 16:08:40 CEST 2004

El vie, 27-08-2004 a las 00:34, Jasper Huijsmans escribió:

> I meant it as a replacement for using $TERMCMD and $BROWSER in our
> scripts, so that the user can change these rather important settings
> from the GUI.

I see. The only problem is that some executables also depend on the
mentioned environment variables. I would rather spend 2 cents changing
the environment variables directly with the GUI, like on windowsNT.

Otherwise, I might still not understand the concept of use you visualise
in your mind's eye.

regards,

Edscott