Icons on desktop

Marcelo Coelho mcoelho at student.dei.uc.pt
Sat Aug 21 13:38:19 CEST 2004

Hi!

I've been an enlightenment user for a long time, but now i'm trying
xfce4. As my opinion it is very good! Simple, efficient and fast. I
think that it has a better functionality than gnome...

But where are the icons? I've searched the web and it looks like FC2 has
that capability, but i'm using Gentoo.. Besides the icons, where can i
find the default.keys file that is mencioned in "keyboard shostcuts"?
I'd like to change some of them.

Another thing: what about a transparent toolbar to put some more commands?

Keep up the good work!!