xfmusic4 NPTL issue?

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Sat Aug 21 11:18:51 CEST 2004

that's cool, i didn't know about that.  unfortunately it doesn't seem to
work on my system.  after setting the var, nothing runs, claiming it
can't find shared libs.  odd.  anyway, i see your next mail where you
say it's misbehaving on FC2, so that's enough to convince me, i think.
adding a g_thread_yield() every 100 iterations of the audio thread loop
works around the problem, but i'd like to fix it for real...

thanks,
brian