xfdesktop: background list editor: "external" executable

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Mon Aug 16 08:08:25 CEST 2004

Danny Milosavljevic wrote:

>Hi Brian,
>
>I wonder if it would make sense to make the xfdesktop background list
>editor an external executable.

not particularly... i think it's fine where it is.  do you see a
compelling reason to change it?  btw, thanks for the menu NoDisplay
patch - i'll probably get a chance to look at it in a couple days.

FYI, all - my move to california is completed, and i start my first day
at my new job tomorrow (monday, that is).  after i'm settled in a little
better, i'll get back to work on xfce...

    -brian