xfce4-terminal patch

Randy Chung aoshi at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Aug 5 04:12:17 CEST 2004

The way it is now, new tabs are automatically assigned a generic Tab1,
Tab2, etc. name.  Users can change the label via a Tabs menu or through
the accel key, which will pop up a dialog asking the user to input a new
  name.  I suppose a tool tip might also work; I'm just the lazy sort of
person who would rather avoid as much moving my hand from the keyboard
fo the mouse as possible :)

The question of what to do when multiple tabs are opened is another can
of worms.  You could have the tabs expand into a scrollbar of sorts, a
la gaim, or you could do the konqueror thing and shrink them down.  Each
method has its ups and downs, so it seems to me that which one is better
depends on your work style.

--

Randy