CVS compilation tool

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Mon Aug 2 20:31:06 CEST 2004

this won't necessarily work all the time, as the build order does matter:
1) libxfce4util
2) libxfcegui4
3) libxfce4mcs
4) xfce-mcs-manager
5) (everything else, any order)

i believe someone posted a Makefile for building everything properly;
i'd suggest checking the xfce4-dev list archives (i _think_ it was
xfce4-dev; might be xfce).

    -brian