panel icon resizing

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Mon Apr 5 22:50:07 CEST 2004

Brian,

On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 22:32, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> i'm thinking that it's not all that hard, and might even be something
> for 4.2.  what do you think, jasper?  i wouldn't mind looking into this
> at some point in the future, if you don't have time.

Keep in mind there aren't just "icons" on the panel, but also plugins. I
really don't see your point in this icon size stuff, don't we have more
important things to break^W fix, implement or even improve?

I know you're again "status quo", but there is really nothing wrong with
keeping things like they are as long they work as expected. And I'm not
yet convinced that the panel needs that "improvement".

 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -