panel icon resizing

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Mon Apr 5 22:32:43 CEST 2004

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> Another interesting discussion is what the proper panel sizes should be,
> but that's probably for 4.4. In the same way, I don't feel very
> comfortable about the scaled icon button and menu button implementations
> we currently use and will probably try to implement fixed icon sizes in
> a future panel implementation.

here's an idea, inspired by the recent taskbar sizing work from benny.
how about variable sizing?  no four 'magic' sizes or whatnot, but a
slider from 'smallest' to 'largest' and every pixel size in between?

i'm thinking that it's not all that hard, and might even be something
for 4.2.  what do you think, jasper?  i wouldn't mind looking into this
at some point in the future, if you don't have time.

	-brian