OT: pirated email

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Mon Sep 22 14:42:23 CEST 2003

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003, Ric wrote:

> Actually there is a *new* one that started this weekend,
[...]
> File names: pack.exe , PATCH.exe, upgrade.exe and others
> File types:  application/x-msdownload
> Scan results: Virus  Worm.Automat.AHB  found

	If you have a Bayesian spam filter then this is relatively easy to
catch.  I'm using qsf on my mail server right now (the box is running a
very old Linux distro) but the latest spamassassin will work just fine.
If you can't run these programs on your mail server you can run them on
your linux box using something like fetchmail.

--
Joe "Kuramarujo" Klemmer
Hoping to make Ozeki someday but likely not to get beyond Juryo.