Contributing to Xfce

Ariel Arjona lists at arjona.org
Tue Sep 9 16:01:19 CEST 2003

Hello folks,

Recently I found out about the Xfce project and installed RC3. So far I
like it a lot, and it's my default desktop at the moment. Great job guys.

I was wondering what programming knowledge one must posess to make
useful contributions to the project. My C programming programming
knowledge is very basic at the moment (all console programs in DOS, for
school projects), but I do programming for web environments, so I am
looking for the docs, tutorials, howto's, etc to get up to speed.

Any pointers to good resources and learning materials are greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Ariel Arjona