Taskbar font display problem

Robert Klein RoKlein at roklein.de
Thu Sep 11 10:43:53 CEST 2003

Thanks, Olivier, I verified with Opera and it works there.  Guess
it's a problem how konqueror talks to the taskbar...

On second thought, the gibberish appearing in the taskbar matches
the gibberish I get trying to print chinese from kword, so I'll
have to look at the kde stuff.

Thanks again,
Robert