Some Fancy Options.

Alexandre Araujo Moreira alexandream at ufrj.br
Sun Oct 12 18:51:14 CEST 2003

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

>A compile time option to turn them off? Well, nobody told me ...

Well... it was my mistake: I assumed it was a compile time option when I
saw the setting variable and the if (related to that) and couldn't find
the code which actually set that.

>Anyway, how would you change the menu if there's no way to add items?

It really wouldn't be a good thing in the start... but... when you have
a 'finished' desktop environment it's quite 'not visually appealing'
but... it's just me and.... I admit I'm a little paranoid with some
visual details :-)
Well... I'll check it out later and make my own patch... (as it doesn't
seem to be a feature that will be included later it will have no need to
be any 'fancy' thing... just some config file settings, so... no need to
fight with GUI code.)