right-click close-window kills no more

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Oct 4 10:59:46 CEST 2003

Ric,

Feature freeze doesn't mean that you can't remove features before
release because you find that feature dangerous.

Why dangerous? Because the right-click on close acted like an XKill; The
application had almost no chance to recover, not even ask the user for
unsaved data. It was killed, that's it. I did kill the MCS all together
by moving the mouse on my cluttered desk (the mouse hit another keyboard
and the right mouse button got pressed, and the pointer was just on the
"close" button of mcs!)

Cheers,
Olivier.