XFce 4 final packaging ?

Luis Miguel Garcia ktech at wanadoo.es
Thu May 29 15:26:49 CEST 2003

I think we must have only one package and one only configure, make, make install thing if possible.

On Thu, 29 May 2003 15:06:05 +0200
Francois Le Clainche <fleclainche at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Two pages need to be rewritten before the website
> (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/flc.web/fun/xfce/index.html)
> can be considered in beta stage too : download and overview.
>
> Their content depend on XFce 4 final packaging.
>
> I would like to know what it will be, so the website, if everyone agree,
> could be supplemented, frozen, and ready for XFce 4 BETA (and then
> translated).
>
> 20 separated packages with current names ?
> xfce4-base + xfce4-libs + xfce4-tools + xfce4-extras-plugins +
> xfce4-extras-themes ?
> All to be downloaded from Sourceforge ?
>
> Olivier ?
>

> Thanks.
> Regards.
>
> François
> --
> Francois Le Clainche
> Website project : http://perso.wanadoo.fr/flc.web/fun/xfce/

Luis Miguel Garcia Mancebo
Ingenieria Tecnica en Informatica de Gestion
Universidad de Deusto / University of Deusto
Bilbao / Spain
there's no place that I could be without you
there's no place that I could gleam without you
there's no place that I could dream without you
there's no place that I could be without you
honestly