XFce 4 final packaging ?

Luis Miguel Garcia ktech at wanadoo.es
Thu May 29 15:31:34 CEST 2003

On Thu, 29 May 2003 15:26:49 +0200
Luis Miguel Garcia <ktech at wanadoo.es> wrote:

> I think we must have only one package and one only configure, make, make install thing if possible.

I mean one only package for the standard xfce and another for the extras. Too much package mess could be a counter-productive thing.

Thanks!

Luis miguel Garcia

> On Thu, 29 May 2003 15:06:05 +0200
> Francois Le Clainche <fleclainche at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Two pages need to be rewritten before the website
> > (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/flc.web/fun/xfce/index.html)
> > can be considered in beta stage too : download and overview.
> >
> > Their content depend on XFce 4 final packaging.
> >
> > I would like to know what it will be, so the website, if everyone agree,
> > could be supplemented, frozen, and ready for XFce 4 BETA (and then
> > translated).
> >
> > 20 separated packages with current names ?
> > xfce4-base + xfce4-libs + xfce4-tools + xfce4-extras-plugins +
> > xfce4-extras-themes ?
> > All to be downloaded from Sourceforge ?
> >
> > Olivier ?
> >

> > Thanks.
> > Regards.
> >
> > François
> > --
> > Francois Le Clainche
> > Website project : http://perso.wanadoo.fr/flc.web/fun/xfce/
>

> --
> Luis Miguel Garcia Mancebo
> Ingenieria Tecnica en Informatica de Gestion
> Universidad de Deusto / University of Deusto
> Bilbao / Spain

Luis Miguel Garcia Mancebo
Ingenieria Tecnica en Informatica de Gestion
Universidad de Deusto / University of Deusto
Bilbao / Spain
there's no place that I could be without you
there's no place that I could gleam without you
there's no place that I could dream without you
there's no place that I could be without you
honestly