Pointer Connected to "Window change workspaces" Issue

Olivier FOURDAN fourdan.olivier at wanadoo.fr
Thu May 22 12:22:20 CEST 2003

Don,

I'm affraid not, because of consistency. I was against making desktop switch with the mouse (I never liked that feature in any environment I tried), but you guys asked for that. Fine, I did it.

Now, disconnecting these options would bloat the configuration panel (which is already too bloated for my taste) and would break consistency IMO.

FYI, I've switched off desktop wrapping myself because of that, although I liked to be able to drag windows from workspace to workspace...

Cheers,
Olivier.