Solaris theme for xfwm.

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sat May 10 03:04:39 CEST 2003

On Fri, 2003-05-09 at 11:14, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> Unfortunately, I'm not convinced of the "usefullness" of such a theme :
>
> mofit takes its colors from gtk+, so if you use a gtk theme like
> Xfce-stellar that ships with gtk-xfce-engine-2 you get what you want
> w/out making a new xfwm4 theme...

	That works for me, too.  Man I can't wait to try xfce4.

	Yes, I know I should already be using it but between work and the
things going on in my personal life I hardly have time to keep on top of
email.  It is difficult to be a single parent with a disability on a
fixed income.  Some days it's ok but this week...  Well, I've had better
times.  I just wish the pain would let up for a little while.

	Don't mind me, I'm all maudlin and drowning in my own tears today.  I'm
gonna get to bed early and tomorrow I'll be better.

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.