xffm settings and mcs

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Fri May 9 21:17:14 CEST 2003

On Fri, 2003-05-09 at 18:59, edscott wilson garcia wrote:

> Do you want me to go ahead
> with these modification?

Go ahead, but once you've made up your mind on the types, we won't
change (or else we wll never end chaging code again and again...)

> I vaguely recall I fixed a bug relating to the "views" not being saved.
> I very well may have broken something else in the process....

Data aren't lost when you colsoe the dialog because the plugin is still
in memory (as long as the mcs-manager is running) - So when you open the
dialog again the values are still there.

But since I don't see any code that saves/load the channel, I doubt
you'll get the values if you log out/log on...

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
http://www.xfce.org