Repeating keystrokes

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sun Mar 23 12:23:43 CET 2003

Michael

It's not a problem with xfce, there is a bug somewhere in between the
bios, X and the kernel.

It's a known problem (a quick google search will give you some hints,
and it seems Xaccess is a workarroutd. This problem shows regularly on
the Toshiba list).

I think it shows in xfce because xfce changes the repeat rate. You could
simple remove the keyboard plugin and see if the problem arises again.

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>