circular dependencies in xfce-mcs-manager and xfce-utils

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Wed Mar 12 10:17:58 CET 2003

Niraj, this is a new CVS module, that I didn;t know we we're going to
use,yet ... It's in xfce-devel/libxfce4util

Benny, are we going to use your libutils package now? Please, can you
post to the mailing list what is in there now and what's the intended
purpose.

Secondly, and I really don't like to talk about these things, I'd like
to discuss the licensing. I know, he who writes the codew gets to decide
the license, but I do intend to contribute code as well, and I think we
should be clear on this. Personally I would prefer LGPL, which would
also be consistent with the rest of the project. I know you want to put
your code under a BSD license.

Olivier, I would do whatever you feel is right for the project. If you
don't mind the BSD license I will put my contributions to libutil under
that license as well. I do think there shouldn't be more than one
license inside one module.

	Jasper