Patch for xfrun

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Tue Mar 11 21:22:45 CET 2003

James,

I'm a bit puzzled with the need of "undefining" GTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED

Note that on a production build wel'' remove all that DEPRECATED defines
as there is no way to tell what will be deprecated in the future. We use
it during the devel phase only, to make sure the code we write now is
not already deprecated :)

This said, would you mind asking the gtk-app-devel-list at gnome.org ?

Cheers,
Olivier.