Patch for xfrun

James Tappin james at tappin.me.uk
Tue Mar 11 20:32:07 CET 2003

Hi everyone.
	Well I've done it -- the attached patch allows xfrun to remember the
state of the "Run in terminal" setting in it's history. Basically it just
adds a 0 or 1 at the end of each line of the history file. It handles old
history files by assuming a zero if it doesn't find any spaces.

The only thing I'm not really happy about is the need to
#undef GTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED
but that's really gtk+'s fault, the GtkCombo widget uses a deprecated
GtkList and so if you need to handle signals from the list you need to
deal with GtkList functions. This patch also bundles the open a terminal
or file manager in a directory capability as well.

If it looks reasonable and works for other folks, please apply.

	Best regards,
		James

--
James Tappin,             O__      "I forget the punishment for using
james at tappin.me.uk       --  \/`    Microsoft --- Something lingering