xffm popup reload bug

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Wed Mar 12 14:15:05 CET 2003

El mar, 11-03-2003 a las 16:15, Moritz Heiber escribió:
> > El mar, 11-03-2003 a las 13:29, Jens Luedicke escribió:
> > > hi ...
> > >
> > > when I right click to display the popup menu, the treeview
> > > reloads. clean rebuild from CVS.
> >
> > Sometimes. Sometimes it selects something else from the popup. Sometimes
> > it works fine. It might be a gtk bug. I don't know if it still happens
> > in gtk2.2 (not tested). Bugs were fixed from 2.0.6 to gtk2.2. Anybody on
> > gtk2.2 with the same problema?
> >
> > Edscott
>
> Yes, I second that error. GTK 2.2.x here.

Darn, I suspected that. I've been looking for the cause of that bug
since december last year (no kidding). The bug seems to be toggled
on/off by some combination of events. In the view of the difficulty I've
had in finding it, the bug is probably caused by something very stupid
(which I keep overlooking) :-/

Edscott