Patch for xfrun

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Tue Mar 11 21:40:46 CET 2003

Hi,

They (the GTK maintainers) have been talking about replacing gtk combo
forever. As it seems now there may actually be a replacement in gtk 2.4,
but this is still several months away I think.

If GtkCombo uses a GtkList internally, as I'm sure it does, and you want
to use signals on that list, you will have to undefine
GTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED.

As a side note, I have been wondering about the usefulness of the
'start in terminal' option in the run dialog. It seems to me it would be
just as easy or even easier to simply start a terminal in the first
place.

Idem for the open directory in xterm or filemanager feature. Why not
open that terminal or filemanager in the first place?

Just some thoughts,

	Jasper