mcs failing to load plugins

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Wed Mar 5 14:29:30 CET 2003

Ok. So now I did it in FreeBSD 4.7 and everything works dandy. Main
difference between rh-8 and fBSD4.7? Libtool. RH-8 is on libtool 1.4.2
which (it has been noted by Benny) is quite flawed and FBSD is on 1.4.3
which Olivier has mentioned he using. So an upgrade to 1.4.3 might be
necesary. If this is to be confirmed, the configure script for
xfce-mcs-manager should require >= 1.4.3 to work. Any confirmations?

Edscott

El lun, 03-03-2003 a las 19:14, ilkka.j.ollakka at students.oamk.fi