mcs failing to load plugins

ilkka.j.ollakka at students.oamk.fi ilkka.j.ollakka at students.oamk.fi
Tue Mar 4 02:14:41 CET 2003

On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 10:42:30PM +0100, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> Hi all,

> All modules are build using mcs-manager.h which is generated at compile
> time by the configure script.

> Make sure you do a "make distclean" in xfce-mcs-manager, build it and
> install it, and then rebuild all the rest.

> And I confirm the procedure work fine even on a fresh old rh 7.2. In
> case, redo a full checkout in a fresh dir.

I did checkout fresh xfce4,xfwm4,xfce-mcs-*,libxf* and removed old xfce4
stuff from /usr/local. configure and make all of them (first libs, then
xfce-mcs-manager etc). I even downgraded back to XFree 4.2 from 4.3 and
tried again from the beginning. no change. only margins and workspaces
plugins works on xfce-mcs-manager.

--
Ilkka Ollakka (ilkka.j.ollakka.oamk.fi)
Real Time, adj.: