xffm and super_l

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Thu Jun 19 16:04:43 CEST 2003

El jue, 19-06-2003 a las 03:47, Bernhard Walle escribió:
> On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 at 17:42 (-0500), edscott wilson garcia wrote:
> >
> > The enlarge icon keybinding is now Ctrl++ and shrink icons is Ctrl+-.
>
> Works, but shouldn't it stop when the largest/smallest view is reached?
> Just like the glasses with + and - in the toolbar works?

It was wrapping because it was the toggle view in the toolbar. It does
not make sense to have it wrap if both ctrl++ and ctrl+- are provided.
Now only the toolbar button will wrap since it only does ctrl++.

> Another problem is that the gaps are not correct if I expand to the
> largest view and then scale down to the smallest view.

Yea, that's a problem I've noticed. Also, as you expand nodes deeper and
deeper, the icon column grows (which is good), but when you start
collapsing nodes the icon column remains the same size (which is not
good). I have been unable to find the code that would fix this. If you
can fix this column size issue, I would greatly appreciate a patch.

regards,

Edscott