xffm and super_l

Bernhard Walle Bernhard.Walle at gmx.de
Thu Jun 19 16:12:45 CEST 2003

Hello,

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 at 09:04 (-0500), edscott wilson garcia wrote:
> El jue, 19-06-2003 a las 03:47, Bernhard Walle escribió:
> > On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 at 17:42 (-0500), edscott wilson garcia wrote:
> >
> > Another problem is that the gaps are not correct if I expand to the
> > largest view and then scale down to the smallest view.
>
> Yea, that's a problem I've noticed. Also, as you expand nodes deeper and
> deeper, the icon column grows (which is good), but when you start
> collapsing nodes the icon column remains the same size (which is not
> good). I have been unable to find the code that would fix this. If you
> can fix this column size issue, I would greatly appreciate a patch.

I'm sorry but since I'm not familiar with gtk I cannot. I just thought
of something like rebuilding the tree just as it is done when xffm is
restarted. It may be slower. But I think this issue is not very
important, so we can postpone it. ;-)

> > > Also, the .ps.gz issue is solved. Just click the "remember" checkbox so
> > > that the choosen application is saved.
> >
> > It does not work here. It just registers .gz with gv as before. But I
> > want to register ".ps.gz" with gv so that normal gz files (like .tar.gz)
> > don't open with gv.
> >
> > The CVS version that I have should be ok, cvs log brings me the entry
> > where the ".ps.gz" issue should be fixed.

What about this issue? Will it be fixed in future. This would be more
imporant, I think, because .ps.gz is very common (at least on Debian).

Regards,
Bernhard

--
"Bei der Eroberung des Weltraums sind zwei Probleme zu lösen: die
Schwerkraft und der Papierkrieg. Mit der Schwerkraft wären wir