xffm and super_l

Bernhard Walle Bernhard.Walle at gmx.de
Thu Jun 19 10:47:17 CEST 2003

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 at 17:42 (-0500), edscott wilson garcia wrote:

> The enlarge icon keybinding is now Ctrl++ and shrink icons is Ctrl+-.

Works, but shouldn't it stop when the largest/smallest view is reached?
Just like the glasses with + and - in the toolbar works?

Another problem is that the gaps are not correct if I expand to the
largest view and then scale down to the smallest view.

> Also, the .ps.gz issue is solved. Just click the "remember" checkbox so
> that the choosen application is saved.

It does not work here. It just registers .gz with gv as before. But I
want to register ".ps.gz" with gv so that normal gz files (like .tar.gz)
don't open with gv.

The CVS version that I have should be ok, cvs log brings me the entry
where the ".ps.gz" issue should be fixed.

Regards,
Bernhard

--
> Linux is not user-friendly.
It _is_ user-friendly.  It is not ignorant-friendly and idiot-friendly.