Possible bug

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Tue Jun 17 06:57:50 CEST 2003

	I am using the beta-1 rpm's for RH9 and I came across a strange problem
with evolution.  The system is fully up2date.  The problem is that,
under xfce4, the spell checking doesn't work in evolution.  It works in
xfce3 and all the other wm/de I have installed.  This is happening on
both my home system and work system.  It's difficult to explain so I
have some small screen shots to show the problem.  The first is under
xfce4 and the second xfce3.

	It's way past my bedtime so I hope that TPTB can get enough info from
this to figure out what is happening.  If not then let me know and
tomorrow I'll try and post a more coherent message.

'Night all,
Joe

--
Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com>