Definite bug (was: Re: Possible bug)

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Tue Jun 17 18:48:37 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 00:57, Joe Klemmer wrote:

> 	I am using the beta-1 rpm's for RH9 and I came across a strange problem
> with evolution.  The system is fully up2date.  The problem is that,
> under xfce4, the spell checking doesn't work in evolution.  It works in
> xfce3 and all the other wm/de I have installed.  This is happening on
> both my home system and work system.  It's difficult to explain so I
> have some small screen shots to show the problem.  The first is under
> xfce4 and the second xfce3.

	I've checked this a couple of different ways on both my home and work
systems and it's definitely a bug between xfmw and evolution.  Because
my spelling really is that bad I can't work w/o spell checking.  I'm
going to have to go back to xfce3 until this is fixed.  In the mean
time, if there's anything I can do on this end to help diagnose the
problem better let me know.

--
Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com>
Unix System/Network Administrator & Ad Hoc Programmer